First of all, piercing is a special practice when some part of your body is
Piercings Shown: bridge, cheeks. Piercings Not Shown: 7-16/11mm lobe.
I just got my bridge pierced!
From a piercing viewpoint, they are little different than standard piercings
Okay,I have had the bridge of my nose and now my nostril and both resulted
Horizontal bridge, dimples, angelbites, each side of my nose, 12ga septum,
Run and get your appointment for nose-bridge piercing today!
Bridge Piercing. What people are asking about the topic.
Bridge piercings don't normally look
Bridge Piercing redone - Fresh tattoos | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Bridge Piercing 2. Body piercing. Image by EMiManchiTu
bridge piercing, and I look a bit off because I've been at work all day.
Newest is bridge piercing
Piercings Shown: 14g Bridge, Double Nostril 14g, Septum 12g, Ears 3/4g and
Tattoo's Piercings By Big mike (Ink Fever Tattoo) on Myspace

New Piercings at Digital Dragon Designs.
Piercings > Portfolios Added As Favorite (1) Add Tag
Gavin's bridge
Wie findet ihr Bridge-Piercings? gefragt von patriceMobouya am 17.02.2010 um
Bridge piercings look painful.


7:35 PM
kencret89
0 comments:
Post a Comment