Saturday, January 15, 2011

snake bites piercing

well i do have my ears pierced but i want snake bites and and a second

well i do have my ears pierced but i want snake bites and and a second

I couldn't find any diamond snake bites, but I did find diamond labrets.

I couldn't find any diamond snake bites, but I did find diamond labrets.

DSC09526-1 tongue PIERCING AND SNAKE

DSC09526-1 tongue PIERCING AND SNAKE

buttons piercings snake bites & nose

buttons piercings snake bites & nose

Piercings:Septumand Snakebites. Personality: Loud, Outgoing, Crazy, Sporty,

Piercings:Septumand Snakebites. Personality: Loud, Outgoing, Crazy, Sporty,

Snake Bite Piercing

Snake Bite Piercing

buttons piercings snake bites & nose

buttons piercings snake bites & nose

Snake Bites (double lower lip

Snake Bites (double lower lip

I have my ears gauged at a 0 but I was thinking about getting snake bites or

I have my ears gauged at a 0 but I was thinking about getting snake bites or

uummmm.. no these r snake bites the piercings on his lips uummmm snake bites

uummmm.. no these r snake bites the piercings on his lips uummmm snake bites

Piercings:snake bites. Tattoos:none. Appearance:

Piercings:snake bites. Tattoos:none. Appearance:

First Blood » Body Piercing » Oral. Nursey Snake Bites

First Blood » Body Piercing » Oral. Nursey Snake Bites

Image: 16g Snake Bites. » First Blood » Body Piercing » Oral

Image: 16g Snake Bites. » First Blood » Body Piercing » Oral

SNAKE BITES - UNISEX BODY JEWELRY PIERCINGS

SNAKE BITES - UNISEX BODY JEWELRY PIERCINGS

Part two, Striped Sweater in Pink with Snake Bites Lip Piercing

Part two, Striped Sweater in Pink with Snake Bites Lip Piercing

 medusa, monroe, lowbrets, snakebites, labret, smiley ) on a cheap.

medusa, monroe, lowbrets, snakebites, labret, smiley ) on a cheap.

~CB Snake Bites ++ Lip Piercing ++boxed

~CB Snake Bites ++ Lip Piercing ++boxed

16g vertical snake bites

16g vertical snake bites

14g septum 16 g snake bites nose ring not pictured: tongue ring

14g septum 16 g snake bites nose ring not pictured: tongue ring

Violet Lotus - Titanium Snakebites Piercing Collection

Violet Lotus - Titanium Snakebites Piercing Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management